Thursday, September 8, 2011

Homage...

9 years since i lost my best friend and i'm happy to report that this is the best i've felt since that time.  still miss her like crazy, but grateful to have had her presence in my life - it changed it and i hope that is for the better.  when i think about her now i know she would be so pissed with me for mourning for so long.  but if it was something i could have changed i would have, but some things you can't just blink away.  so this one is for you Brenda Lorre Smith.  the Higher Power has all this designed and yes i was confused for awhile, but as we always reminded one another, it is already written we simply have to play our part.  Rest in Serenity my dear sister, Rest in Serenity. 

R.I.P. Brenda L. Smith April 23, 1969-September 5, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com