Sunday, August 7, 2011

leftovers...

i awoke this morning with
what i gather to be a left over
from a dream of you and me
the funny thing is you have no clue
that you wander freely in my mind
and not only in my dreams

this however was different
for some reason this left over
had me visioning you walking
down the street - the only purpose
was to take in everything your beautiful eyes
could capture

for some reason my soul that wonderful
day
decided it was time i catch up to you
and link my arm with yours
and walk in stride with you
my eyes taking in everything
your beautiful eyes see.

as i type this
this Sunday morning
i wonder if it was even a left over
from a dream at all
maybe it was my soul telling me
to get in stride with you
Ashe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com