Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Beginning w/ a New Outlook

A couple of entries ago I mentioned starting a new job, so far everything is going well. More clean up and reorganizing than anything else; but as I do it I keep asking myself why do I continue to work for a paycheck when my heart wants to finally utilize my creativity with history, writing and arts?

So...

I'm going to do what my heart yearns for. My reasons for not doing it a long while ago is because I come from a family of hard workers so the Starving Artist look never appealed to me, but now I'm at a place where I can do both with some organizing and prioritizing. The priority is my heart's desire and finding a way to organize everything else around it.

Yep... FINALLY on the right track.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com