Sunday, May 22, 2011

This Weekend...

It was all about Mr. Prince Rogers Nelson this weekend for me. Yes, he was back in the town, San Jose this time and I had to see him.  I figure I need to make up for all the times my mother wouldn't let me go and see him when I was a teenager.  He is awesome and I have to admit I've seen a lot of good concerts in my time, but his concerts have been the best that I've been to.  He performed a good portion of his hits, changed lyrics here and there due to his new outlook on life.  As much as I wanted to hear the original versions, I respect growth and enlightenment  So whatever works for him, I'm fine with it as the Brotha is TALENTED.  Yet a little Irresistible Bitch or Erotic City would have been nice to hear. ;o)~

As  you can see, I'm going to host two blogs.  Once for my research and one for personal updates.  I have to start writing again and I guess blogging will be the outlet needed to stir the pot again.

Work is work, home is home, bills are bills, but I'm happy to report I have a crush... ;o)~  42 and having a crush, something seems lopsided about that.  It's a good feeling though, he'll never find out and I'll romanticize about it in my head for as long as it is needed and get back into my reality.  You ever notice when you are crushing on someone, everywhere you turn you hear their name or something pops up that reminds you of them?  Now I could just be seeing things, but I believe in the subliminal as well as karma.  So I don't know, but I even saw his name while playing Treasure Isle so you tell me?  

Well this is it for my first and hopefully not last entry.  Be Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com