Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just Missing That Lady...

It's been 10 years since my Mother transitioned.  I get it and understand that the one promise made when you are given life is that it will one day end.  Still there are moments where my heart doesn't want to hear that.  It wants to be pissed off, cry, show my frustration to the world on me not having my mother here in the physical form.




I'm a spiritual person and understand that there is life beyond what the physical can fathom, but the bottom line is I crave that physical so much, see the physical understands that your Mother is the closet thing you can relate to the Higher Power, the Creator if you will.  My Mother was that to me.  She taught me how to use my mind, have faith but don't believe blindly (my Father taught me that too, but on a different level).  She taught me how to read my dreams, she taught me the importance of being trustworthy.  Don't say it if you don't mean it, even if it hurts someone, but always give until it hurts.  She gave me Stevie Wonder & Marvin Gaye.  She made me paper dolls and taught me to read.  She taught me the "that's my house" game when we would ride around in Oakland & Berkeley Hills looking at the beautiful homes, when she couldn't afford to take us to the movies.  She taught me how to smile and to love life.  I have to admit, for a long time I've forgotten how to smile and love life.  I have to get it back because it is a total disrespect to her memory and I can't do that because she was and is such a beautiful Spirit. Yeah, I have to get that back...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com