Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

I've been going through and feeling some powerful things in the past few weeks. I wake at 4am to meditate/pray and simply be still. It makes for a better day seriously.

I've been trying not to let idiotic things irritate me as much because I know it isn't good for me. The main thing that always sets me off is when I feel people are being mistreated or unfairly. Yes I realize that I cannot fight the world's battles, but on the inside I want to give it the old College try. It always feels as if the deed is being done to me. I guess that is one of the many meanings of love, the ability to feel another's pain or the need to protect.

So it's a work in progress truly attempting at being Peace.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com