Friday, June 17, 2011

ATL Trip...

okay...

here for training more like brain storming.  little did i know that it would be lightning and thundering and me w/ a summer cold.

it's Friday and I'm stuck here for the weekend alone.  so now i have to figure out what to do to keep me occupied.  Aquarium A MUST... maybe on Sunday, I need to find some cultural things to get into - what's the purpose of being down south without doing that?  only problem is i have to be strategic in my choice and time because Monday is coming around soon and I don't want to be like my mother was the day after watching Roots back in the day.

So I have to seek and hopefully absorb some good stuff that will keep the brain sharp.  Too bad none of my family history links to ATL, that would be great, but I'm sure I have a cousin or two this way. LIGHTBULB... I do have some peeps... I'm always here for business and never have time to visit - but now I do... woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings Getoflower philosofe!

Getoflower philosofe       https://www.google.com/search?q=getoflower.philosofe@blogger.com